Sunday, April 5, 2009

Feijoada for a small army (Part Deux)

Nossa Senhora! Grace and I enjoyed an incredible birthday party last night, thanks to everyone who came and helped and enjoyed it with us!

The feijoada came out amazing, and well worth all the effort that we put into it (and when I say we I mean 65% Beto and 35% Grace and I). I am too hung over to think of witty things to write so I am just going to post some pictures of the process to tell the story... then its off to the beach!

Grace's face says it all... a lot of meat, some UFOs. Smoked, salted, and fresh. Mostly pork, also some beef.







The pots already filled with meat, beans, coconut, some bay leaves....








Nosso equipe (our team!) and yes that is a pot on his head...







Everyone stormed the table as soon as the food arrived...

No comments:

Post a Comment